General rental and cancellation conditions for the holiday apartment in Chalet Anneli
These general rental and cancellation conditions apply to all rental agreements between the owner and the tenant. With the confirmation of the reservation the tenant accepts all these conditions.
With a written, telephone, electronic or personal booking, together with the tenant’s payment (within 10 days), and the delivery of our confirmation a contract is thereby concluded between the owner and the tenant. The following general rental conditions are part of this contract. Notifications by email are deemed to have been made in writing.
The provisions of the Swiss Obligation Law apply to both parties.
Check-In: from 16.00 h
Check-Out: 11.00 h at the latest
1. The owner allows the tenant to use the apartment in the “Chalet Anneli” in Gimmelwald, containing:
1 bedroom with 2 beds
1 living-room with TV, radio and telephone
1 bathroom with shower and toilet
1 bedroom with 3 beds
1 kitchen with electric cooktop and oven
2. The rent includes:
a) Kitchen towels and bedding (pillows, doonas, sheets & covers)
c) Government tax
d) Heating and water
e) One official garbage bag per week
3. The following will be charged extra:
a) Telephone (according to the meter)
b) Fluffy bath towels (CHF 10.00 p.P.)
c) Handover fee (CHF 60.00)
4. The tenant undertakes to:
a) leave Chalet “Anneli” in a clean condition
b) report any damage to the owner immediately or as soon as practical
c) not drive screws or nails into the walls
d) take care of the furniture and all furnishings
e) pay for missing items in full
f) not to smoke in the apartment including the balcony
5. The tenant is liable for any damage, unless he can prove that this was caused through no fault of his own or any member of their party.
6. The handovers, resp. at the beginning and the completion of the rental period, are made by the owner or a person(s) delegated by the owner.
7. Disturbances beyond the owner’s control such as noise and/or operating restrictions of the Schilthornbahn do not entitle the tenant to any compensation or reimbursement.
8. Cancellation conditions:
Cancellations or amendment to bookings will be accepted in writing only, emails accepted.
The following costs will arise if the owner receives a cancellation:
a) more than 90 days prior rental commencement: free
b) between 14 to 90 days prior rental commencement: 50% of total rental cost
c) between 7 to 14 days prior rental commencement: 75% of total rental cost
d) less than 7 days prior rental commencement: no refund
e) in the event of a cancellation due to a pandemic and restrictions or government directions: 50 % of total rental cost
In the event of force majeure such as political unrest, strikes, disasters, etc., the owner can also cancel at short notice for security reasons. In such cases, the tenant will be reimbursed the full rental price.
9. Our bankaccounts: (Note: transaction fees not at our charge)
– Bank: CREDIT SUISSE, Zürich (Switzerland)
– Account: Alfredo & Eva Thomi
– Account Number: 512959-90
– Clearing Number: 4835
– BIC/SWIFT: CRESCHZZ25R
– IBAN: CH39 0483 5051 2959 9000 0
– Bank: Wise Europe SA, Avenue Louise 54, Room S52, Brussels 1050/Belgium
– Account: Alfredo Thomi
– BIC/SWIFT: TRWIBEB1XXX
– IBAN: BE90 9672 1175 7632
– Bank: TransferWise, 19 W 24th Street, New York, 10010 United States
– Account: Alfredo Thomi
– Account Number: 9600 0005 6090 7460
– Account Type: Checking
– Routing number: 084009519 (ACH or ABA)